July 10, 2010

LIFE Deaf Youth Camp

We had a great week at camp!

We studied God's word.
We made new friends.
We played some wild & crazy games.
We held onto each other for dear life as we road the banana boat.
My friend, Angie, dyed my hair {I felt like a new woman!}.
We stayed wet pretty much all week from the non-stop rain.
Josh had the privilege of baptizing our new sister in Christ, Brittany.
I only had to give out a few band aids & Tylenol.

Overall, probably the best camp we've had in years.
I didn't want to come home. Okay, you know that's not true.
But I did thoroughly enjoy myself.

And for those of you who skipped out on camp this year
{ahem, Melanie & Clara}
your pretty faces better be there next year.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of our week at camp.

Photobucket

I am looking forward to camp next year!

Photobucket

p.s. New menu is up for "This Week's Recipes"
{Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom for Saturday's menu--
you will see what I'm talking about}

4 comments:

Angie said...

So Much Fun!! Good pictures....You did a fabulous job!!

The Christians said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Love all the pictures. I'm sure you made some great memories! And I am sure Noah is happy to have Mommy and Daddy home again! Yay for wonderful grandparents to watch him tho!

mark and elizabeth said...

I love how you were able to post these pictures as a collage. How were you able to do that? Also we have been taking pictures with a Canon T1i but i love the color of your pictures. Do you edit them in a certain filter after you take them? And how do you round the corners?

Melanie Lyons said...

Ahhh love these! Especially the one of Katie jumping out of the water. She's a nut. And with Brancent and Elias, that's a lot of manly love :)Can't wait to see more.