July 17, 2010

Interview with the Hubby

So, I was recently reading a blog-buddy's blog, and I came across a fun little post that I just had to borrow steal from her {thanks Jess!}. I thought it would be fun to interview Josh, because I'm sure you all get tired of me blabbing all the time. Oh, and I also thought I'd do it so you can see just how much he needs me. :) So, without further ado, here are the questions. And yes, I'm posting his answers word for word. He actually made me blush a few times when I read it.

Photobucket

1. What is the first thing you noticed about your wife when you met?
We met in high school, and it was about a year and a half before we became really good friends and started dating. Before that, I knew Libby as the girl who took really good notes in English class who would let me copy off of her when I didn't finish the reading assignment.

2. What is something your wife does that drives you crazy?
I can beat Libby at most things, but she kicks my butt at Ping-Pong & Rock, Paper, Scissors. Every time. And I can't stand it because I'm so competitive.

3. If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your wife?
Time plays a part in this too, but i'd love to make sure we always took a week long trip alone to somewhere really fun every year.

4. When do you find your wife most attractive?
When she's happy.

5. What does your wife do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone?
At the risk of sounding like a chauvinistic pig, if she didn't do my laundry or keep the house clean, FEMA might have to tend to it after a while.

6. If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything? Elope or if you eloped vice versa?
Wouldn't change a thing. I look back at our wedding as one of the best times in my life.

7. What's one beauty up keep that you wish your wife didn't do? Or what's one beauty thing you wish she did do?
Well I'm glad she wears deodorant, I just wish she'd buy her own instead of stealing mine every morning.

8. If you could go or be any where in the world with your wife right now, where would that be?
I would say on the beach, but we're going in a few months. Actually, I'd be happy to be in bed together watching LOST. I love the time we spend together doing little things like that.

9. What is one moment you wish you could go back and relive with your wife just to get to experience again? Would you change anything?
Our honeymoon was the best trip ever. It was fun, not just for the obvious reasons, but because it was our first trip out of the country together. If I could change anything, I'd make sure we didn't try to put all of our pictures on our iPod (the iPod crashed and we lost 75% of our pics).

10. What do you love most about your wife?
That she loves the Lord and she loves the ministry he's called us too. There are many sacrifices she makes as a Pastor's wife, but she does them (mostly) joyfully because she wants to serve God. I will always love that about her.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for the sweet comment Libby! Maybe I should have Heath fill out a survey..I'm kind of scared to find out the answers though! ha ha!

Kasey said...

This was an awesome idea! I might have to do the same thing. Haha! Those answers made me laugh and say "awww"! The one about the deodorant, that sounds just like Brad and I. I borrow his deodorant all the time too! Haha! I don't know what it is about it, but I like it! :)

Oh and thank you for the wonderful comments on my blog! Hope you have a great day!

Veronica said...

I just may have to do that too! So funny..

Linda P. said...

Fun interview, Libby! In a year or 2, you will have to interview Noah! When my daughter was about 3 (24 yrs. old now!), the nursery worker at church (believe it was Mother's Day) decided to do a fun "About My Mom" interview with some of the nursery kids. She included questions like, "What's your mom's favorite food?" and "What does your mom do all day?" Sooo fun to hear the perceptions of my preschooler! Ha! I wish I could remember some of the answers right now. Anyway! Remember this idea for the future! You could get Josh or another person to do the interview. You could also do an "About My Dad" interview in a year or 2 and give it to Josh on Father's Day. : )

The Bruffey Family said...

This is GREAT! I may borrow this and interview my Josh! :-) Y'all are so precious and I appreciate you sharing this glimpse of your marriage :-)

My Family said...

What a sweet blog, I might have to "borrow" your idea too! I love when husbands say sweet things to their wives, it makes it all worth wild!