April 28, 2010

What did you Say?

I can barely hear out of my right ear. And my left ear, well, it is beginning to ache. This all started Saturday on my flight back home from Kansas City. My ears were popping like I've never experienced before. I got off the plane and noticed my right ear was clogged up, and although it was slightly annoying, I thought it would only be a matter of time before it popped and it would be back to normal. Au contraire. I'm starting to think this "annoyance" is quickly turning into something worse. I think my ear is infected. And I am miserable. I have tried every trick in the book to try to get my ear to pop, but nothing {nothing!} is working. I'm a little frustrated, can you tell? Looks like I might be paying the doctor a visit very soon. Would you pray for me? I would really appreciate it so much.

Of course this little boy always knows how to make Mommy feel better.

Photobucket

I just love his expression in this picture. Makes me laugh!

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Christians said...

What a cute picture! So sweet of Noah to help his Momma feel better! We're praying that God just go ahead and heal your ear!!

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon. You will be in my thoughts.

Erica Nye said...

I will pray for your ear. I hope you feel better!