July 30, 2011

Friday Night Lights

A couple months ago, Josh told me one evening that he had a new show for us to watch. But as soon as I found out it was a television series about football, I kindly declined.

Photobucket

And then somehow he talked me into watching one episode and, that was it. I was hooked.

Tonight Josh and I finished the last season of Friday Night Lights, and I'm telling you, it is without a doubt, the best show I've ever seen. It is a show that we both were able to enjoy even though it was for different reasons. Josh loved the football, and I, well, just like any woman, loved the relational element of it. There were many a night where we'd stay up through the wee hours to watch "just one more."

And now it's over. Such a sad, sad night. If you've never seen it, watch it. You will thank me.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Brittney @ britandtheboys said...

I have heard this many times! I need to rent the seasons I guess!

Libby said...

Oh I'm really going to have to watch out for that one. Loving your blog by the way and I couldn't resist the urge to comment as you don't meet too many Libbys. I'm sure I'll be back!

Eva Jones said...

Facebook has the option of creating a poll. If you are wondering, how do I make a poll on Facebook. Open your group chat and then tap on the plus sign at the bottom of the window. You will be directed to a new window. Here, you can select the Facebook poll icon and type your question. Then, add your options and tap to create a poll. You can follow these simple steps and post it.
VISIT HERE: https://article.raghavchugh.com/how-to-take-a-screen-shot-on-facebook/
https://www.apsense.com/article/how-to-access-juno-email.html
https://evajones9837.medium.com/what-to-do-if-you-are-unable-to-log-in-to-juno-email-d5fc2c8358ca

Pax Valkyrie said...

Nice posst thanks for sharing