December 27, 2011

Wordful Wednesday

Photobucket

In the words of my little guy, "Oh ma goodness!" I about wiped our computer's hard drive space with the amount of pictures I just uploaded from our Christmas with my family in Oklahoma. Ha! Looking back through all the pics really makes me miss family and all the fun we had. Lots of sweet memories were made; I look forward to sharing many of the pictures I took of our time at the lake house. But for now, I have laundry to sort through and clean and lots of wonderful goodies to put away. We are so very blessed. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Photobucket
linking up here

2 comments:

Anna Elder said...

Aww! Glad you had a great Christmas. We did too…the best part might have been the weather. Not too cold. :)

Linda P. said...

We had a white Christmas in Amarillo! We visited my parents and brother there and had a very nice time as well. It's always so hard to leave my parents. It was a tearful parting between my mom and me. I am just so thankful that they are both still alive and doing well. A big praise.