November 28, 2010

Bah, Humbug!

It is 11 p.m. and I have been cleaning and doing laundry
since Noah and I woke up from our nap this afternoon.

I cannot wait to bring out all of our Christmas decor,
but not until things are in order around here.
Know what I'm saying?

I still have so much to get done...
All I have to say about that is:

Photobucket

In effort to put off the rest of my cleaning, I decided
to sit down and have a little fun in Photoshop.
It turned out pretty cute, huh? I'm thinking I might
need to make a trip to Walgreen's tomorrow
to print it off so I can add it to my Christmas decor.

If you like it and would like download it,
just click the image above.
For an 8x10 click here.

Well, I think I'm gonna head to bed. :)
Goodnight!

Photobucket

Background found here

Linked up at:

14 comments:

Linda P. said...

I need to print a bunch of these and display them in the vicinity of all my trouble spots in the house. Let's see, that would mean printing 1, no--2, wait, make that 9, well, I guess 21 should do it! *SIGH* Guess that would send me to the office supply store for more ink! Ha!

Erin Ward said...

I love it! And such a fun way to distract yourself from house work. :)

beth said...

Adorable!

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Very cute.

hiyaluv said...

I ADORE your printables. please make more:)
gina

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

You + Photoshop Skills = AWESOME.

The Christians said...

Haha...I have to agree...your Photoshop skills are awesome! And I feel the exact same way. Sigh. My house looks like an F10 went through it! Gotta clean before I can decorate. Can't wait to see your decorations though!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

I feel the insane pressure to get my house perfect for Christmas as well! Those little ones always have their own plans!

Jeska said...

I love it! You have great photoshop skills!1

Amanda said...

That is SO cool! I love that you are so creative you can just whip that out. I am hiring you to design anything I need designed in the future. :)

Jessica said...

saw you on tatertots and jello, love the printable, thanks

Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee said...

HAHAHA CUTE!!!

Thanks for linking up at Tatertots and Jello! I'd love for you to come check out my blog:

http://vintagewannabee.blogspot.com/

Mucho love!
Nichelle

P.S. I'm your newest follower!

Kyla Armstrong said...

LOL! I love it!

Thank for linking up to Too Cute Tuesday!

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ah that is so cute! Come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings if you have a chance!