September 04, 2010

abby's bridal shower

About a month ago {am I really that behind??} my sis, Abby, had her bridal shower.
It was perfect in every way and very much Abby. We all had a wonderful time!
Here are some of my favorite from the shower. Enjoy!

Abby & Megan-- pretty girls!

Photobucket

All the details...

Photobucket

Mother of the bride & groom. Aren't they cute?!

Photobucket

Aunt Sherri & Cousin Madison.
You can definitely tell they are related, huh?

Photobucket

Some of Abby's bridesmaids & friends

Photobucket

The cutest grandma ever! Love my Nana.

Photobucket

Abby received so many wonderful gifts!

Photobucket

Some of the fabulous food & drinks...

Photobucket

Momma & Megan-- had to put this one
in again. I love their expression. Haha

Photobucket

And the best family pic we could come up with.
Of course, skinny ol' Megan had to squat right in front of me!

Photobucket

Abby, I am so looking forward to
your wedding in just a few weeks.
You are going to be a beautiful bride!
Love ya.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Linda P. said...

Wow! The pics for this shower look like they came out of a magazine! Beautiful! I'm so glad you got to be a part of the shower, Libby. Special memories. : )

Mary said...

What great pictures! Looks like such a fun shower. :)

OurLittleBlessingS said...

aww how fun!! i can't wait to see wedding pictures!

ASHLEY said...

I love showers!! Great photos!

The Christians said...

Wonderful pictures! You have such a beautiful family! Congrats to Abby!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Thank you SO much for stopping by!! Your blog is way too cute and your photography is amazing. So glad you found me! :-)

Jami Nato said...

awesome pics! looks like lots of fun memories were made.

Mandy said...

What beautiful photos, Libby! You really have a talent for taking amazing pictures! And congratulations to your sister!