April 01, 2009

Pizza at Double Dave's... Yum!

Here are a few pictures of Noah, Mommy, and Daddy on our way home from Fort Worth. We stopped to eat at Double Dave's Pizza in Wichita Falls. It was soooo yummy!

Noah and Mommy reading a book






Noah is grabbing EVERYTHING now! "I almost got it!"



"I got it!"



"Now I'm gonna get Daddy's napkin."



This is what Noah has started doing when he doesn't get his way.



Kisses from Daddy make it all better



"Come here Daddy, let me give you a kiss."



Noah LOVES LOVES LOVES to be thrown up in the air. He just laughs and laughs and forgets all his troubles. So sweet!



By the way, I hate this day! I knew it was the 1st because I had to go up to the hospital for competencies, but I forgot what April 1st meant. I have been fooled twice already (before noon!) What is wrong with me?! I am very surprised Josh wasn't one of the people who played a joke on me. I guess there is still time in the day...

No comments: