August 21, 2009

Noah's One Year Photos!

What a lovely Saturday morning it is! It just can't get any better than spending the day with Noah and eating some cinnamon sugar toast for breakfast. I'm not sure if I've told you lately that cinnamon sugar toast has become an obsession of mine. Oh it's so good!

Josh is sleeping right now. Poor guy had to work last night and didn't get home until almost 4 am, so I'm letting him sleep in today. Not much planned for this Saturday around the Bonjour home. Just rest and relaxation. Ahhhh. I love those days.

Last night I made a slide show of Noah's one year session with Chriselda. Like I've said before, Chriselda is just a.m.a.z.i.n.g! I have a cd full of hundreds of images, so you can imagine how difficult it was picking out my favorites to fit in a song that is not even three minutes long.



What a sweetheart he is! I better go! I have a busy little boy around here.

I hope you are having a Saturday full of rest too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures Libby! I fall in love with Noah everytime I see Chriselda's handiwork. I especially liked the plumber's crack with the swim trunks! Made me laugh! Hope you are doing well!
-Jamie Moore

Erica Nye said...

The pictures are precious! You are lucky to have such a wonderful photographer that will come to the house. Just Fabulous!

Sarah said...

Such sweet pictures! Love them all....but really love the 'crack' picture. There is nothing sweeter than a chunky baby butt!

Sarah Brown said...

So adorable. Love those pics, and like everyone else love the butt crack one. :)