August 10, 2010

It's Hot!

It has been so hot here lately. Oh my.
I mean, it's so hot our pool feels like bath water.
And, that my friends, is no bueno.

But tonight, the weather was beautiful {meaning it was in the 90's},
so Noah and I took advantage of it. We put our bathing suits on
and went to the pool to play. We had so much fun!

The favs:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What a cute little fishy you are Noah!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dena said...

Great pictures! Love the color in them.

Beth Dotolo said...

Oh my goodness! He is so stinking cute! I can't wait until my maxton get to that age... lovely blog!!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

how cute!! that's great he loves the water, and you are so lucky to have a pool there!

he's turning into such a little man!
jess

emily anderson said...

cute, cute pictures!
and your blog makeover looks FABULOUS.

Mandy said...

Aww he's adorable! Love the new blog look too!

~ Mandy

Mary said...

He is a cute little fishy! :) Looks like the perfect thing to do on a hot day. That's so nice you have a pool! There is one in our townhouse community so I am very excited.

Have a great day!