August 03, 2010

hello

Noah & I are back!
Did you miss us?

We went to Kansas City, Missouri for
my sister, Abby's, bridal shower.
It was simply perfect! It was so Abby.

Photobucket

My mom & sister, Megan, will probably kill me
for posting this, but I'll take the risk and post
it anyway. Their expressions were priceless.
Ya'll are crazy, crazy!

Photobucket

And, seriously, does my Mom look fabulous or what?!
I told her she could be one of the sisters. I mean, really, she could. Huh?

Anyway, we were in Kansas City for only a short time
before my whole family went on to Branson, Missouri
for a mini {last minute} vacay! It was woooonderful!

We stayed at a fancy schmancy hotel called
"Chateau on the Lake." It was heavenly.
I'm ready to go back.

Photobucket

And we spent a whole day at the lake.
Swimming.
Eating.
Sea doo{ing}.
Tubing.
Spending time together.
It was the best.

Our "littlest" Captain.

Photobucket

What a cutie patootie. Noah was pretty
excited he got to sit in the Captain seat.

We had a great time!

More to come...

Photobucket
p.s. Happy Birthday Gay Lynn/Grammy!
Hope you have a wonderful day. We love you.

6 comments:

Linda P. said...

Yes, I DID miss you! Kept checking here. Then when I saw "The Bonjour Four" blog heading, I thought I was at the wrong place! : ) How fun that you got to go to your sister's bridal shower and to Branson. Yes, your mom does look fabulous, and the bride-to-be is beautiful, too!

Happy b-day to Josh's mom, Gay Lynn!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous!! You take the best pictures. And your family is just as beautiful as you are!!!

Lovin your blog too!

Blessings-
Amanda

JJ Blandford said...

So maybe I'm the only one but I thought the Bonjour four title was announcing a 4th member of the family! But glad we aren't the only one's that consider our pets as part of our family.
Glad you had a great trip. I can't believe how grown up your siblings are. In my mind they are still tiny. And yes your mom is stunning. She looks exactly the same.

The Bonjour Four said...

Haha sorry guys! Not yet... :)

Two Little Tots said...

love the picture of your sister and mom...and she looks wonderful!

looks like you had fun!

Gay Lynn said...

Love all your pictures, of course, but gotta say Susan does look fabulous! Megan is always beautiful.