August 04, 2010

DIY Fabric Poms

I just love diy projects, don't you?

The other evening while I was online, I came across a
gorgeous {and relatively simple} diy tutorial for fabric poms.

Check these beauties out:
Photobucket
I adore the soft fabric texture. Oh so pretty!

How cute would these poms look
at a bridal or baby shower?

Just change the colors of your fabric
and you can adapt these poms
to any celebration!

Click here for the tutorial.

Hope you are having a lovely day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Linda P. said...

Those are so pretty. Thanks for the tutorial link. Will be checkin' that out! Have a great day!

Shannau said...

Pretty! I made some tissue poms for my 4 year old's birthday a few weeks ago- I LOVE these things, lol. I may do the fabric ones for longevitiy.

BTW I like the new Bonjour four logo and your layout! I think it's a keeper.

The Christians said...

Love the new blog set up!!! Looks soooo good. Hope ya'll are having a great week...miss ya!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

adorable! i love the shape and textures.