March 14, 2010

Noah's Moves Part 2

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get over this bug. I've almost been sick a whole week, and it's getting old. Like really old. I'm tired of being congested. Tired of having a sore throat. Tired of feeling weak. And oh how I've missed blogging this week. Thank you for being patient with me and checking back often! I'm slowly but surely starting to feel better, and hopefully within the next day or two I will be back to my normal self again.

So guess what I have for you tonight? Noah's Moves Part 2. Yes my friends, I caught Mr. Noah going to town dancing to Veggie Tales one night. I've had this video for a while now, and I have been dying to show it to you. It is adorable. I'm telling you, he's gonna make you smile. Here it is:



What did I tell you. So cute! I could watch him dance all day. His favorite song to dance to right now is the Veggie Tales theme song. Anytime we are watching Veggie Tales and a song comes on, he stops what he is doing, and starts dancing.

Noah, keep on dancing. Mommy loves your moves!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CJ: That's it....I'm signing up for Noah's Dancing Class! That little fellow has the 'moves!' Oh, Libby, I think he needs a guitar with those moves! :)

The Christians said...

How sweet!! He is starting to look like such a big boy! Love his little dance moves. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Being sick is the worst.

Linda P. said...

Awww, that was REALLY cute, Libby! I started to get concerned about the unsuspecting Einstein napping on the dance floor (ha!), but he seemed very tolerant when he was nudged by Mr. Dancin' Man. I think you have a sweet doggie as well as a sweet little boy!

Amanda said...

Lol That is one cute rump shaker!! LOVE that he is grooving to Veggie Tales and now Beyonce. I mean. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

Blessings!
Amanda

Kasey said...

Oh he's a mover alright! Grace and him need to get together to have a dance party. Haha! They would have a blast!

MollyinMinn said...

Love how he's just moving and doing his own thing. He is adorable...and I have a Noah too (mine is also a dancer, albeit an older one)

Angie said...

Ohh that's SO cute!! He must be a good dancer than his daddy! lol

said...

A cute moment captured : )