June 20, 2009

Movin' on Up!

I would have never thought my little laid back Noah would already be doing this at 9 months:

Photobucket

That's right, you saw it with your own two eyes... Noah is pulling up! He has been a busy little boy around here the past two weeks.

Remember the post about Noah pulling himself up on his knees in the bath tub? Well, not too long after that, Noah discovered he could reach a little bit farther to get what he wants by standing on his feet. Noah had no problem at all getting to his feet! He just pulled himself right up, and from that point on he has been pulling himself up on everything: his crib, the patio window, the dishwasher, Mommy, Daddy, Einstein. You can bet that if Noah can climb onto something, he will.

The other day I was in the kitchen cleaning up, so I had the dishwasher open to load the dishes. Noah was with me in the kitchen getting his little self into everything he could. He was crawling around opening the pantry door and kitchen cabinets, and before I knew it Noah was doing this:

Photobucket

Awww! What a sweet little boy, helping Mommy load the dishes.

And is this picture not the cutest thing you've ever seen?! I just love it!

Photobucket

Would you like to see some more pictures? I thought you might.



Of course I can't just show you pictures without letting you see the little guy in action!



Is this the start of Noah leaving babyhood and entering toddler-hood (I know, I just made that word up)? Maybe so, but everyday with Noah just gets better and better!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Awesome pictures and video! Noah is getting big boy each days! I miss him terrible!!

Sarah said...

Yes, I had a scheduled C-section 2 weeks early. She was measuring big and I had oligohydramnios.