June 10, 2009

The Lost Pictures

Thank goodness our computer has a lot of memory on it. I think it's called RAM?? Well whatever it's called, it's a good thing we have it because I think I have taken about a million pictures. Seriously. I'm not joking. I LOVE to take pictures. And I especially love to take pictures of Noah. In fact, I have toyed with the idea of getting myself one of these or something like it:



Well... definitely not now. But maybe eventually after I save some money I can get one. Josh told me that if I do get one I have to take classes to learn how to use it. I agree. But as for now, my little pink camera is wonderful and I'm so thankful to have it to be able to capture memories of our sweet little Noah.

Anyway, as I was scrolling through pictures tonight I came across some I realized I had not posted. They're of Noah playing with Jacob and Denae, some of his church buddies. We had a baby boom at our church, so they are all close in age.

Noah, Jacob, and Denae all posing for the picture. You have no idea how difficult it is trying to get three babies to look at me all at the same time.



Noah and Jacob. Aren't they just the cutest little boys you've ever seen?!



Playing together so well.



The next picture is of Noah and Angie, one of his Sunday School teachers and a very close friend of mine. Both Noah and I miss Angie!



We really miss our church family in Amarillo. I have to be honest, it was difficult going to another church this past weekend. The people were wonderful and very warm and welcoming, but it's just not the same. However, change is good, and we are very excited to join New Life Deaf Fellowship, and we know God has a plan for our family there. Please pray for us as we become a part of the family at NLDF.

Hope you are keeping up with me! I told you I was going to be posting a lot this week. Have a great night!

No comments: