June 27, 2009

It is Hard to Believe...

... Noah is 10 months old today!

Is it possible that 10 months can come and go so fast and that in two short months he will be a year old? No way!

Sometimes I look at him and think, "How did you get so big?"



I look back at this picture of Noah when I was 8 weeks pregnant,



and I can't help but think of the following words:

"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Do those words not leave you in awe of God? They do me.

God knew my precious Noah before he formed his little body. He loved Noah before we even knew him and loves him now more than we can even comprehend. Sometimes I think, "how could God love Noah more than ME??" But He does.

Honestly, sometimes it's a struggle for me to completely place Noah in God's care. I worry about this and that and often think, "what if??" But when I take the time to reflect on the scripture above, I am reassured and am reminded that God is in control. He loves us, He created us, He sent Jesus to die for us, so why would He not protect us?

Thank you God for creating my little man. Thank you that I can trust in you and have peace knowing Noah is in good hands with you.



P.S. Thank you faithful blog readers for all of your sweet comments! I loved reading them. For those of you who are still in hiding, come on out! Don't be shy.

Goodnight!

No comments: