September 20, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

I am so lucky to have such a good little helper around here. I mean what would I do without him? As you know, Noah's favorite area in the house is the kitchen. So when it comes time to clean the kitchen, Noah gets busy helping momma clean it.



As you can see, Mr. Noah got into the paper towels while I was vacuuming the living room. I turned off the vacuum thinking I better check on him, and I walked into the kitchen to find Noah rolling around in rolls of paper towels. And he was having the time of his life! Ha!






Of course how could he get in trouble when it is so darn cute!

So another lesson learned: paper towels don't go on the floor of the pantry anymore.


4 comments:

KK said...

How cute, he was trying to help :)

VEVE said...

How cute is that! Gotta love paper towels.

Angie said...

Ohh That's so cute!! He must be a good helper!!

Melanie Lyons said...

LOL that looked like way to much fun!