- Your blog issssssssss NOT working.
- I could see it this morning using Firefox--still wouldn't work with Internet Explorer.
- All I see is a light blue background and three videos that are spaced quite a bit apart.
- I can't see the slideshows.
- I can see "Amarillo by Morning" but not the birthday blog at all!
- I can read everything, but only see some pictures. I saw the invitation, the cake, and the collage, but not the slideshow.
I'm as frustrated as you are. Honestly, I have no idea what is going on. It is so weird that some people can see the blog, while others cannot. Thank you to those of you who have made me aware of this problem. The only solution I have (well actually I don't have a solution at all) is to please check back if you are having problems viewing our blog. In the mean time we will try to figure out what is going on. I just wanted to make you aware of the issues we are having.
UPDATE: I think we figured it out. If you're still having problems seeing things on the blog please let me know. Then again, if you're having problems seeing the blog, you probably can't even read this. :)
Ok so now that is behind us, I want to show you a few pictures of Noah.
The past couple of nights I've worked at the hospital, so Josh has been home with Noah. That has also meant that Josh has been getting up with Noah in the morning and cooking him breakfast. Now don't get me wrong, Josh is a wonderful daddy for taking the time to cook breakfast for Noah, but I'm guessing he didn't get his menu from any parenting magazines. I guess Mommies think about what's good for their babies while Daddies think about what tastes good for their babies.
The first day, Josh cooked cinnamon french toast and covered it in powdered sugar. The second day he cooked biscuits with chocolate gravy. Needless to say, Noah is a fan of Daddy's breakfasts. Let's hope Noah doesn't turn his nose up when we go back to boring old cheerios and oatmeal tomorrow morning.
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Noah is also pretty excited about his new....Well, you'll have to wait until the next post to find out what it is! Have a great day!