May 22, 2009

Catching Up!

Oh my goodness! It has been so busy around our house, especially this past month. Last week I was beyond stressed out. I looked around and all I could see was stuff EVERYWHERE! And I'm sure Noah being sick contributed a little to my stress. Poor baby. He was sick literally all week and I could tell he was just miserable. Today was Noah's last day to take his antibiotic, and I'm so glad he is starting to feel better. By the way, Noah weighed almost 22 lbs when we went to the doctor last week. Such a big boy! Here are a few pictures of the sweet little guy. Isn't his smile contagious!?






Packing is coming along, and has actually gone smoothly. Our house is looking so empty: full of boxes and nothing on the walls.




It kinda makes me sad to see it this way because this was Noah's first home. But, the more I accomplish around here and the closer we get to moving (9 days!), I get very excited about the new adventure we are about to take. Will you please continue to keep us in your prayers as we finish up everything around here.

Before I go, I have wanted to share with you for quite some time about Baby Dedication Sunday our church had on May 3rd. It was a very special Sunday. Before God and our church family, we dedicated Noah to the Lord. Both Josh and I committed ourselves to teach Noah about Jesus, to teach him the Word, and to bring him up in a godly home where he is loved and protected. Noah has been such a blessing in our lives, and as parents, God has given us a great responsibility to teach Noah the truth and to be godly examples in his life, and we pray for God's leading as we do so. Here is a picture of us on Baby Dedication Sunday.



I have a lot of catching up to do, so keep a look out! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

noah is SOOOO cute! Love his smile!
I didn't mind leaving our house either, but I could still cry thinking that was the home we brought Saylor to from the hospital. I don't know why that has so much significance, but it does!!
Enjoy your last few days in Amarillo!