May 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

i'm loving that josh and i get to go on a date this friday night!
it's been too long. way too long. 

i'm loving that my brother, matt, is moving to dallas this summer!
we are all really excited about having him here with us.

i'm loving my new nail polish rainbow in the s-kylie | nicole by opi. 
it's sparkly and fun! perfect for summer!

Photobucket
i'm loving how sweet noah looked snuggled up
 at the end of our bed last night.

i'm loving all the spring-y type weather we've had the past
couple of weeks. usually by mid-may it's super hot, so it has
been nice! maybe we will have a mild summer?
hope so!

i'm loving this recipe!!! make it. you will be glad you did.

i'm loving this quote: "run when you can, walk when you
have to, crawl if you must, just never give up." -via

what are you loving this week?
happy wednesday!

Photobucket
linking up here

10 comments:

Mom said...

I'm lovin' Libby's blog and seeing sweet Noah!

Trish said...

I LOVE that last quote. it's really awesome!

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

I loove date nights! hope you have tons of fun. :)

agalandherdog said...

Date nights are the best! Have fun!

Lia said...

Your little one is just too adorable. And HOORAY for date nights! Happy Wednesday!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Date nights are always the best :) I love them oh so dearly! & you have such a cute little one :)

Averi said...

My roommate and I made the Easy Peasy Skillet Lasagna, it was SO good!! Thanks for posting it!! I always love reading your blog. Love you and your sweet family!

Sarah said...

You have the CUTEST family! And I love that you have rainbow nail polish - jealous!

telcan said...

I believe all small business should have business phone service. If you are one or two employee company or in business where all your staff is on the road, then you don't really need a business line. Just get a business phone service and it will work on top of your staff personal cell phones. When they receive a call, it will indicate that it is a business call on their call display so they can answer it professionally. All your staff can have their own professional voicemail system. You can monitor how many calls are answered and missed. I have been usingbusiness phone service from telcan. Check them out at: Check out Check out Business Phone Service

worldwidehealth said...

I know this can be of great help for all of us…Nice
Rating Therapist