November 29, 2011

iPhone Photo Dump

Photobucket

Three words: white chocolate mocha!
Yummy! The first of many this season I'm sure.

Photobucket

Noah and I caught Einstein snoozing on
one of Noah's boots the other afternoon.
Funny pug.

Photobucket

Noah's cute thanksgiving place mat he made at
MDO. I love the things he said he was thankful for. :)



Hehe. I just love this video.
Such a little cutie!

Photobucket

Rented out this beauty for the weekend. Enjoyed using
it, but was disappointed in its ability to take pictures in low
light. It does take some pretty pictures outside though.

Photobucket

Playing Angry Birds on Daddy's iPad.
Our family's newest game addiction.

Photobucket

Ever since Noah baked cookies with Josh one
evening, he has become obsessed with eggs. I've
caught him several times helping himself to an egg
while I'm not looking. I'm thinking those eggs are
gonna need to find a different spot in the fridge. :)

Photobucket

Tired mommy.

Photobucket

Our fifth task for the Happy Day Project was
to "refresh someone." So we took a package
of bottled water to our local fire fighters.
One of the nice firemen let Noah get on the
"big ol' firetruck" and boy did he love it.

Photobucket

Noah got a new haircut! And guess what?!
He didn't cry the entire time. Yayyyyy!
So proud of him!

Photobucket

Looking so grown up!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Christians said...

Aww...love these pix! Ian is obsessed with eggs too...so funny! Love all your happy day projects. I am sure the firemen appreciated the bottled water. And I am loving the boots in all these pictures!

Anonymous said...

You RENTED a lens?! How did you do such a thing?!
And I love the video- so cute!
-Rachel.. regular reader :)