October 25, 2011

Amarillo Vacay

I've finally come to the realization that getting caught up on the blog may be impossible. Ha! I'm still playing catch up from August! But that's okay. I try my best to blog what I can and try not to stress too much about what I don't.

So anyway, a couple months ago our family took a mini vacation to good ol' Amarillo, Texas so we could visit our family and friends. What a great time we had! It's always hard to say goodbye because that place holds so many wonderful memories for us. We are headed back that way for Thanksgiving, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone {and Taco Villa} again. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from when we were in Amarillo.

Noah loves helping Papa water his flowers. He looks forward to it every time we go visit Grammy and Papa.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Noah soaked himself head to toe one evening after he helped Papa water the flowers. It was so much fun watching him play with the water hose. He was the cutest thing.


Sweet pics of Noah and his Grammy on the swing in their back yard.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Noah got to visit the discovery center while we were in town. His great grandmother, Gigi, went with us, and we all had tons of fun. What a great place for kids; I was totally impressed! Noah absolutely loved playing in the bubbles. Surprise, surprise! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Noah checking out some x-rays. That's my boy!

Photobucket

This picture of Noah and Gigi makes my heart happy. Was so glad she was able to come with us.

Photobucket

Papa and Grammy had a little get together in their back yard one evening and we got to spend some time with a few of our close friends. We ate yummy food, played with water balloons, swam and just enjoyed each others company. The water balloons were of course the hit of the party.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The kids kept Papa pretty busy blowing up balloons. Glad he didn't pass out! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Yep, that is my crazy husband on top of the house with the water hose squirting everybody.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Attackkkk Uncle Quentin!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Fun times!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Prairie said...

I cannot believe how old Noah looks! And to think that was in August...crazy!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Libby, these pictures are so beautiful, I love them. I hope you are well my friend. We all struggle with the consistant blogging and in the end, who really cares? Do what makes YOU happy, fulfilled and take it all in. Your sweet babe is SO worth it!

Melanie Lyons said...

Aw love these pics! LOVE the pictures of Noah and Gay Lynn on the swing. So precious! Thanks for the blog comment, would love to see those pics of J and K whenever you have time. That will be as close as J gets to 3 yr old pics, I dropped the ball on that :-/

Jami Nato said...

amarillo!!!!