July 16, 2010

Mommy's Prayer

I lift up my eyes to the hills--
where does my help come from?

Photobucket

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip-- he who
watches over you will not slumber;

indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The
Lord watches over you--
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;

the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm--
he will watch over your life;

the Lord will watch over your coming and
going both now and forevermore.

Psalm 121

I pray little Noah you always keep
your eyes fixed on Jesus.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Shannau said...

Love it!

hiyaluv said...

so sweet!
smiles,
gina
pst! happy weekend!

kristin fulghum said...

great prayer! thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog! mr. noah is adorable.

Mary said...

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing. So sweet

J. Byas said...

I used to sing this song in Hebrew (there's a very comforting Hebrew melody to go with this) to Augustine every night before bed. Thanks for the memories and I love to feel close to other followers of Christ by praying our Scriptures together. So thanks again!

The Christians said...

Amen!! Such a sweet prayer...thanks for sharing. Noah is so blessed to have such wonderful, godly parents!

Susan-Mom said...

So sweet and tender and so true. I love you daughter.

OurLittleBlessingS said...

so sweet. tears in my eyes!
jess